We are currently seeking candidates to fill the position of General Manager for our de-icing operations at the following locations:
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
The General Manager is responsible for all operational, administrative and financial activities within the de-icing facility according to procedures established by Aero Mag in a professional and safe manner.
Main responsibilities :
- Managing all the operations pertaining to the station (i.e. de-icing, recovery, snow removal, maintenance, etc.).
- Ensuring good management of the budget as well as operating costs and maintenance.
- Ensuring application and adherence to the standards and procedures related to the operations, security, environment and maintenance of the installations and equipment.
- Ensuring supply of materials and glycol management (reception, tests, delivery, disposal, mixing).
- Ensuring compliance with the procedures related to communications and quality control.
- Overseeing the training of the employees and participate when needed.
- Producing various reports pertaining to the operations and the environment.
- Ensuring a good relationship with the airline representatives and the airport authorities.
- Being responsible for people management and talent development including annual employee performance evaluation.
- Participating in the hiring process of new employees.
- Being responsible for ongoing reporting to all management Directors.
- Maintaining good employee engagement levels.
- Encouraging continuous improvement of all station related processes.
- Advocating company mission and objectives.
- Pursuing other business opportunities at the station.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position or management position.
- Proven expertise in de-icing operations and team management.
- Any other combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of the requirements set forth by airline companies and airport authorities pertaining to de-icing procedures.
Aero Mag provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.